Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TURN-AROUND POEM



I used to dress pink.
but now i prefer blue.

I used to go into market,
but now i prefer department store.

I used to draw bags,
but now i prefer to wrote a poem.

I used to drink milk,
but now i prefer milo.

I used to wear pussycat,
but now i prefer clip.

I used to eat labsters,
but now i prefer mang juan.

I used to text  you,
but now i prefer to call you.

I used to play jackstone,
but now i prefer to play guitar.

I used to buy dinner,
but now i prefer to cook.

I used to cook rice using gas stove,
but now i prefer rice cooker.

I used to watch TV news,
but now i prefer to watch movie.

I used to think of you,
but now i prefer to think of my families.

I used to sing rap songs,
but now i prefer love songs.

I used to eat breakfast,
but now i prefer to eat branch.

I used to walk every morning,
but now i prefer to ride.

I used to wear walking short,
but now i prefer to wear pants.

I used to drink coffee,
but now i prefer to drink water.

I used to greet somebody,
but now i prefer to to hug them.

I used to spend money,
but now i prefer to save it.

I used to eat eggnog,
but now i prefer to eat wafer.

I used to ride motorcycle,
but now i prefer to ride tricycle.

I used to eat meat,
but now i prefer to t vegetables.

I used to eat plain rice,
but now i prefer brown rice.

I used to call you my girl,
but now i prefer to call you my boy.

I used to spend my allowance with junk foods,
But now I prefer to save.

I used to hate people, who criticize others,
But now I prefer not to mind them.

I used to hate my enemies,
But now I prefer to love them.

I used to keep my child-grown clothes,
But now I prefer to give it to my little cousins.

I used to discriminate others,
But now I prefer to put myself into their shoes.

I used not to mind flowers,
But now, I love growing them.

I used to dislike going to farm,
But now, I'm fond staying there.

I used to fight with my younger brothers and sister,
But now I prefer to have more patience for them.

I used to watch movies at mid-noon,
But now, I sleep instead.

I used to text during classes,
But now I prefer to turn my cell phone off.

I used to iron my clothes in times that I am bout to wear it,
But now I prefer to do it the night before the day I use it.


I used to do some other things while watching movies,
But now I prefer to concentrate watching.

I used to cry whenever I'm sad,
But now I prefer just to laugh.

I used to eat more rice whenever I have menstruation,
But now I prefer chocolates.


I used to sing only when I'm alone,
But now, I do it all the time.

I used to be inside the room whenever there are visitors at home,
But now I prefer to greet and entertain them.

I used to judge other people,
But now I prefer to know their side first.

I used to be absent minded.
But now I focus with what I do.

I used to be bothered even by just simple things,
But now I prefer to make everything okay.

I used to sit,
but now i prefer to stand.

I used to have blue ballpen,
but now i prefer black.

I used to have short bond paper,
but now i prefer long bond paper.

I used to go in google.com,
but now i prefer yahoo.com.

I used to eat junk foods,
but now i prefer fruits.

I used to waer casual,
but now i prefer sexy jeans.




No comments:

Post a Comment