Tuesday, September 24, 2013

CONTRAST POEM


I am not a Tv so you cannot adjust me,
I am not a Tv so you cannot  turn on me,
I am not a Tv so you cannot turn off me,
I am not a Tv so you cannot change me,
I am not a Tv so you cannotdestroy me.


I am not a door  so you cannot push me,
I am not a door  so you cannot knock me,
I am not a door  so you cannot pull me,
I am not a door  so you cannot lock me,
I am not a door  so you cannot punch me.

I am not a food so you cannot left me,
I am not a food so you cannot buy me,
I am not a food so you cannot  throw me,
I am not a food so you cannot  taste me,
I am not a food so you cannot smell me.

I am not a dress so you cannot hang me,
I am not a dress so you cannot wash me,
I am not a dress so you cannot destroy me,
I am not a dress so you cannot abndoned me,
I am not a dress so you cannot change me.

I am not a wall so you cannot vandal me,
I am not a wall so you cannot demolish me,
I am not a wall so you cannot kick me,
I am not a wall so you cannot punch me,
I am not a wall so you cannot shield me.

I am not a garbage so you cannot burn me,
I am not a garbage so you cannot Despose me,
I am not a garbage so you cannot  throw me,
I am not a garbage so you cannot  burried me,
I am not a garbage so you cannot burn me.

I am not a pillow so you cannot kiss on me,
I am not a pillow so you cannot punch me,
I am not a pillow so you cannot  hug me,
I am not a pillow so you cannot  lie on me,
I am not a pillow so you cannot  sit on me.

I am not a paper so you cannot tear me,
I am not a paper so you cannot write on me,
I am not a paper so you cannot draw on me,
I am not a paper so you cannot crumpled me,
I am not a paper so you cannot fold me.

I am not a question so you cannot ask me,
I am not a question so you cannot  answer me,
I am not a question so you cannot  confuse on me,
I am not a question so you cannot  search on me,
I am not a question so you cannot seek on me.



I am not a tooth so you cannot  brush me,
I am not a tooth so you cannot whiten me,
I am not a tooth so you cannot bring me to dentist,
I am not a tooth so I cannot chew what you eat,
I am not a tooth so I cannot bite your foods.

I am not a perfume so you cannot buy me,
I am not a perfume so you cannot sell me,
I am not a perfume so you cannot smell me,
I am not a perfume so you cannot refill me,
I am not a perfume so you cannot pour me.

I am not a chicken so you cannot feed me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot raise me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot eat my meat,
I am not a chicken so you cannot sell me,
I am not a chicken so I cannot lay eggs.
 
I am not a fish so I cannot breathe under water,
I am not a fish so I cannot swim,
I am not a fish so you cannot feed me,
I am not a fish so you cannot fry me
I am not a fish so you cannot buy me.

I am not a hair so you cannot comb me,
I am not a hair so you cannot color me,
I am not a hair so you cannot pony tail me,
I am not a hair so you cannot shampoo me,
I am not a hair so you cannot cut me.

I am not an earring so you cannot spend much for me,
I am not an earring so you cannot buy me,
I am not an earring so you cannot wear me,
I am not an earring so you cannot expose me,
I am not an earring so you cannot sell me.

I am not a slipper so you cannot use me,
I am not a slipper so you cannot wear me,
I am not a slipper so you cannot step on me,
I am not a slipper so you cannot soiled on me,
I am not a slipper so you cannot cut on me.








No comments:

Post a Comment